Because every business is different, we take a customized cybersecurity risk snapshot based on your business, systems and customers—including assessment of audit controls and evaluation of third-party risk.
Next, we design and implement a customized framework to help the company’s systems and internal practices become compliant with regulators or customers with the goal of improving the overall security posture. We follow up by helping customers conduct annual internal audits of their controls and encourage constant education to further reduce risk.
- Conduct NIST 800-30-based risk analysis of your business
- Asset Discovery
- Asset Classification
- Identification of threats
- Identificaiton of vulnerabilities
- Identification of current implemented controls
- Risk/threat pair analysis
Compliance and Security Framework Implementation
- Help develop (or modify) and implement comprehensive privacy and security policies and controls to meet HIPAA, ISO 27001:2013, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, FedRAMP, CMMC, SOC 2 and PCI requirements
- Provide individual training with key internal staff during implementation of security and privacy framework
- Advise on privacy and security compliance reporting
- Internal Security Audit
- Information Security Awareness Training
Vendor Risk Management
- Conduct assessments of key vendors to determine information security risk in the supply chain
- Track risks created by the exposure of sensitive information to third-parties
- Provide guidance to the vendor community on compliance objectives
Companies We Serve
Because every business is different, we take a customized cybersecurity risk snapshot based on your business, systems and customers—including assessment of audit controls and evaluation of third-party risk. ATMP Solutions then develops a risk profile and creates a practical framework for mitigation based on the risks facing your business.
We work with small-to-midsize companies in all industries, including:
- Automotive suppliers
- Insurance companies
- Home health care
- Physician offices
- Data centers
- Software and Application Developers
- IT Managed Services Partners (MSP)
- Call centers
- Educational institutions
- And more
As your compliance partner, ATMP Solutions provides constant education to help you stay on top of the evolving threat and regulatory landscape so you can become self-sufficient with technology security and compliance. Check out our library of the latest Security Bulletins.